Oferta de Empleo en Alorica Dominicana
La empresa Alorica Dominicana requiere personal para trabajar de inmediato. Alorica tiene un puesto de trabajo para ti. Si estas interesado en pertenecer a esta gran familia, aplica a la vacante de trabajo que tenemos disponible pulsando el botón que esta mas abajo.
- Training Manager
- The Training Manager is an exempt position reporting to the Regional Training Director. This position is responsible for hiring, training and supervising a staff of internal trainers. They are responsible for developing and implementing training programs for the center’s personnel, identifying strategic improvements by analyzing metrics and performance data, and providing feedback to department managers to help correct performance issues.
- Hires and supervises Trainers in a manner that ensures each is qualified and capable of delivering first rate training.
- Develops evaluation and validation instruments to collect and interpret data assessing organizational needs and training program effectiveness.
- Identifies skill and knowledge requirements for sites/accounts through analysis of data from multiple sources.
- Designs learning strategies to fill needs as identified through analysis and in partnership with Team Managers and Operations Managers.
- Manage Trainer’s performance as they facilitate new hire programs and support the entire client initiative training.
- Ensure all timelines for new hire training, up-training, leadership development and reporting is met.
- Evaluate Trainer’s effectiveness and class management weekly.
- Coach and develop Trainers based on Trainer evaluations, feedback and observation to advance Trainer capability and higher quality of material delivery develop.
- Track and report all observation and feedback.
- Assure each Trainer has a current development plan.
- Analyze and evaluate center training needs to develop recommended modification or improvement to existing training programs, material and curriculum.
- Communicates changes and enhancements by recommendations to leadership and client.
- Participate in a variety of special projects and perform administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent directly related work experience
- 3-5 years of proven success as an internal and/or external training and development practitioner with experience coaching, mentoring and developing others in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of training processes and practices for adult learners.
- Advanced in MS Suite products: Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Excel knowledge needs to consist of graphs and tables.
- Good organizational and time management skills are required.
- Ability to establish strong community education ties, develop training materials and apply reason to business problems.
- Proven knowledge of call center operations, customer service and client management.
- Proven experience in call center training and management of training departments.